One more try - Can you ID this S-100 Serial board?

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Thu Oct 1 02:40:43 CDT 2015

On 9/30/2015 10:46 PM, drlegendre . wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I'm fairly certain this is a serial board - mostly because the PO told
> me so, and when I received it, it had a 25-pin male connector on a
> three-wire cable carelessly soldered to the pads behind one of the
> cable headers on the top edge. But the cable was removed as a matter
> of course when I was prepping the machine for a rebuild. I mistakenly
> assumed that the docs would be trivial to locate - so no need to
> record the original wiring connections.

no disputing that.  Glad Tony made his point, I was curious if it was
early enough to not have had what we are accustomed to now days.

Previous owner had it in an S100 system?  that is my remaining concern.
I have some pretty convincing boards which look like but aren't ducks.

Interesting card, thanks for posting it.   It'll be interesting to see
what you find.  I'm also interested in what the referenced info source,
from Bill Degan, retrotechnology.com turns up.

thanks
Jim