Vaxstation 4000/60 DECwindows

Marco Rauhut marco at familie-rauhut.eu
Sat Nov 28 13:30:50 CST 2015

That solved my IVP not a workstation problem... Thanks!

But now while testing ivp told me can`t open Display.

If i start the Vaxstation in the boot system i can use the hole Monitor.
But when VMS started there only 25 usable lines left on Monitor.

What i have done is that i have installed VMS with the alternate Console
mode via RS232.
After that i connect a VGA monitor with a sync seperation adapter and a
keyboard and mouse.

Remember VMS the install Environment?

Marco