RevEng CRC model on really really long messages of 4096 bytes

Microtech Dart microtechdart at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 01:55:22 CST 2015

I've encountered a new challenge with the CRC now, it's from the data
blocks written by the Kennedy 6450/6455 Tape Drive.

The below message is to the creator of CRC_RevEng about this topic, but
since several here have been so helpful to me on understanding CRCs (and
Chuck, you referred me to CRC_RevEng), I thought I would put this out to
this group as well.

Again, I really appreciate the feedback!

Thanks,
-AJ