NeXTSTEP 3.3 Web Browser

Tom Moss tomjmoss at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 11 13:35:01 CST 2015

What document did you try to open?
I've never used OmniWeb or Nexis, but my experience with Mosaic and early
Netscape versions makes me think you'd have a hard time getting modern
pages to load without crashing.

I should think that Lynx or the original Line Mode browser would be OK.
http://www.nextcomputers.org/NeXTfiles/Software/NEXTSTEP/Apps/Internet/WWW/Web%20Browsers/

-Tom