IBM System/32 available

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 21:12:21 CST 2015

Sorry for being out of touch: in transit from NZ to NY and crazy busy. No
news my end but plan to speak to seller and visit system towards end of
week. I know at least a couple of you have emailed me privately; sorry for
not responding but will update ASAP. I'd *like* to claim it for the
Corestore but there are shipping costs and logistics issues.

I wonder if IBM disks of this era care about line frequency? Do they have
50hz vs 60hz spindles like RK05s....

Mike