IBM System/32 available

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Mon Nov 9 16:17:11 CST 2015

The seller emailed me some pictures. It does look pretty good, aside from some peeling paint on the front of the floppy drive compartment (I think) sheet metal panel, and the expected yellowing of the keyboard surround plastic.. This model has the keyswitch option, which is the only recognizable variation I identified based on a quick skimming of the manuals the other day. I can't tell whether it has the band printer or dot matrix option, but that should be easy to determine once I open the top cover.

I should be seeing it in person in a couple of hours, and I'll try to dig up more details. I've emailed Mike about whether he wishes to claim it, but I haven't heard back yet. But whether I help a buyer out, buy it myself (must resist temptation!) or just take pictures of Mike's new computer to share, it'll be fun. I'll share the seller's pictures later this evening, too, if he doesn't mind.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/