What computer is this?

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Mon Nov 9 14:46:16 CST 2015

On 11/9/2015 11:53 AM, Kyle Owen wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 11:30 AM, Christian Liendo <
> christian_liendo at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> I saw this and I wanted to know if anyone could tell me what computer is
>> this?
>>

> Looks to be a Digital Group system.
>
> Kyle

Sure looks like Digital Group, though the logo on the keyboards has been
overlaid. Looks like two system units and keyboards, and one floppy
drive I think on the bottom.

(I have one Digital Group system, with a cutout in the front panel made
for a custom octal (I think) display, and no keyboard.  The system does
have a floppy controller and I did get it running, though the video card
needs some attention).

Sometimes folks took cases from early computers and re-purposed them.  A
photo of the innards and of at least one board unplugged would be
helpful in confirming the identification.

JRJ