PDP 11/03

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Mon Nov 9 02:48:46 CST 2015

I'm looking for a cable or cable pinout to get the console of this 11/03
going.  I figure to ask the simple question here rather than dig my self
a hole trying to puzzle it out or guess the solution.

http://jimsoldtoys.blogspot.com/2015/11/pdp-1103-system.html

It has a M7940-YA DLV11 controller.  I hope to get it working and run
thru some testing of the other boards I've accumulated and sell one back
off to end up with a working system.

I'll probably be in the market or need to try to set up a floppy drive
as this appears to have a floppy controller to also have a bit more
functionality.

Right now ODT and some fun would be nice.

thanks
Jim

http://jimsoldtoys.blogspot.com/2015/11/pdp-1103-system.html