Omen site and FTP server

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Fri Nov 6 10:39:52 CST 2015

Jim wrote (re: Omen)
------
Thanks, Jay.

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks
Jim
-----
I don't want to publicly post too much that was in private email, but will
try to provide some general info and there's not much more I can say:

There are both (mostly) hardware and (some) password issues as to recovery
of the public-facing data. It does not look promising but time will tell.
The crux of the matter seems to be that information which should not be made
public is intermingled on the same system, so they are proceeding carefully
and with trusted parties which is very understandable.