Micro-Altair tape interface

Corey Cohen applecorey at optonline.net
Tue Nov 3 17:12:39 CST 2015

The MITS cassette wasn't actually that bad.  Mine has been spot on since I used an oscilloscope to calibrate it.

I think the big problem was MITS offered multiple calibration instructions which ranged from using nothing but a screwdriver and the lights on the front panel to a voltmeter and if you could afford one, exacting instructions using a dual channel scope.  The only reliable one is the scope.

Cheers,
Corey

corey cohen
uǝɥoɔ ʎǝɹoɔ