Testing H7864 (MicroVAX II) PSU With No Load

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 2 17:17:50 CST 2015

Thanks for spotting the drawing mistake. I have noted an apparent short before, and I have some notes I made at the time, but that was so long ago (almost a year!), and the notes don't seem to conclude whether I found the short or not. I think I may have put it down to some of the transformers at the time, but I can't be sure. I will investigate this further as this is quite promising, but it looks like I will need to desolder some components...

Regards

Rob