PDP 11/44 for sale

Connor Krukosky connork at connorsdomain.com
Fri May 29 15:44:03 CDT 2015

How I would love to have such a system.
But with no money and being on the other side of continent...
Anyway I would love to see photos of this system from whoever gets it :)
I have yet to get my first PDP 11... Well unless you count a DEC Pro 350...
Been searching for awhile but when they pop up they are either too far,
already gone, or cost more then I can afford being on a college budget.
Oh well someday... ;)
Good luck selling it and good luck to whomever gets it with the moving
process!

-Connor K