ID help, Ampex tape drive and other things.

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Mon May 18 03:23:53 CDT 2015

Hi

I'm about to go on a small road trip to pick up some computer gear. I'm
curious about what I'm actually getting :)

http://www.update.uu.se/~pontus/slask/L%C3%B6fberg-haul/

I know what the Siemens and IBM things are, but:

What system would the the Ampex Series 800B have been used with?

The Alfaskop terminals, are they 3270 compatible?

Regarding the huge stack of tapes, what should I look for in order to
identify what might be on them, is the "9270" label any clue?

I will leave the Esselte Scribona FD 20 behind, but I'm curious what it
is? I think it may have served use on an airport, printing boarding
passes or similar.

Regards,
Pontus.