HP board id?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat May 16 20:35:42 CDT 2015

Many Thanks for the HP 1000  interface board manual...  We have  the old
one here at the museum   with the   2115, 2116  etc    but it has  gotten
brittle on the  back  binding and  if  we  do not have to open  it.......

At one  time  when we  would building voice boards  to  the 2000/1000
series  back then  we  had scored a batch  of   blank  IO  proto boards with the
buss   tag  traces   on  them.. be interesting to see if   I  saved any...

Thanks !  Ed#   _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 5/16/2015 3:42:18 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,