Looking for VAXStation 3520 parts

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Wed May 13 14:43:22 CDT 2015

This is the deskside "Firefox," VAX, right?  I think I have the xx40
version, in VMS-booting, working condition the last time it was powered on,
in storage and, assuming mine's not able to run a vintage unix of some
sort, would be interested in working with you, especially if you can help
supply my pdp11 projects.  I'm in western Pennsylvania.

--jake