Dead RF31 DSSI Disk..

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Tue May 12 09:50:07 CDT 2015

On Tue, 12 May 2015, Holm Tiffe wrote:
> The first "Log" window shows what is the problem (A508) and the text
> after that window says that the disk got some pedagogic kick and after that
> it decided to work again..
> . . .
> I'll try that pedagogic kick first..

When I got my California Community College teaching credentials,
(1980, when it was state run, before they let college administrators
declare themselves competent to teach anything they wanted!), one of
the requirements was to take a few graduate courses in education.
In those classes, for the PEDAGOGY requirement, they never taught
us the KICK UPSIDE THE HEAD.  We were expected to learn that later,
on the job.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com