360/50 microcode listing

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Fri May 8 22:00:43 CDT 2015

On 05/08/2015 11:41 AM, Dave G4UGM wrote:

> It's a 30 and runs DOS. He now has a converted selectric console. Its very
> impressive...

OK, the last time I read this, it seemed that he no longer
had access to the system.  Here's a quote :
After that the system languished. I occasionally fired it up to
demonstrate it, but eventually I gave up paying the rent on
the office and had
the power disconnected. The building has gone through
several owners since then.
At some stage someone broke the office door down and stole
the bookshelf that
held my manuals. I haven't been back there since.

That was written in 1995.  So, I figured that the machine
had likely been trashed by now.

Jon