Free books (for cost of shipping)

menadeau at comcast.net menadeau at comcast.net
Wed May 6 15:15:57 CDT 2015

I'm weeding out my library and will send the following books to list members for the cost of shipping (Media Mail), or you can arrange pickup (I'm in southeast NH). All are in good to excellent condition. Not all are "vintage," but I thought I'd see if there was any interest here before I tossed them. First come, first serve. Contact me off-list:

Communications Technology Guide for Business, Artech House, 1998
Disconnected: Haves and Have Nots in the Information Age, 1996
Mind at Light Speed: A New Kind of Intelligence, 2001
Decline of the American Programmer, Ed Yourdon, 1992
Future Codes: Essays in Advanced Computer Technology and the Law, 1997
Computer Ethics: Cautionary Tales and Ethical Dilemmas in COmputing, MIT Press, 1994
Artificial Reality, 1983
The New High Tech Manager: Six Rules for Success in Changing Times, 1990s
The Virtual Library: Visions & Realities, 1991
NetResults: Integrating the Internet into Your Business, conference proceedings, 1997
Netlaw: Your Rights in the Online World, 1995
The Second Self: Computers and the Human Spirit, Turkle, 1984
Virus Proof, 2000
Software Conflict: Essays on the Art and Science of Software Engineering, 1990s
Making Telecommuting Happen: A Guide for Telemanagers and Telecommuters, 1994
Intranet as Groupware, 1996
Successful Business Strategies Using Telecommunications Services, Artech House, 1997
The Playful World: How Technology Is Transforming Our Imagination, 2000
Machine Beauty: Elegance and the Heart of Technology, Gelernter (prepress review copy)
Receptors, Restak, 1995
The Particle Connection: The Most Exciting Scientific Chase Since DNA and the Double Helix, 1984
Using Wordperfect, 1987
Mastering Microsoft Frontpage, 1997
Microsoft Office 2000: No Experience Required,
The Windows 98 Registry Handbook: A Guide for Power Users
Lotus 1-2-3 Release 2.2 Reference Manual
Pagemaker 4.0: An Easy Desk Reference Mac Edition
Mastering Windows 98
Teach Yourself Wordperfect Office 2000 for Linux in 24 Hours
Microsoft Office 97: The Complete Reference
Windows 98: The COmplete Reference
Superforce: The Search for a Grand Unified Theory of Nature, Huw Davies
Smart Cards: A Guide to Building and Managing Smart Card Applications
Selected Abstracts in Data Processing and Management Information Systems
Smart Card Security and Applications, 1997
Excel in Business: Number Crunching Power on the Apple Macintosh
Using Supercalc 5, 1989