Need Corvus 'A2CPM.1' diskette

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Tue May 5 07:07:57 CDT 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to setup Apple CP/M on a Corvus Constellation II network drive.
This requires a support diskette labeled 'A2CPM.1' that I'm unable to find
anywhere.  It is most likely in Apple Pascal format and contains a file
named 'A2.DRVR.CPM.221' (along with several others).  I'm reasonably sure
that the Pascal volume name will be 'A2CPM.1:', or perhaps just 'A2CPM:'.

(It is also possible that there are additional A2CPM.2 or .3 diskettes)

NOTE:

There are (2) Corvus diskette images floating around the web under various
names that are NOT the correct ones (they're for an older version of the
Constellation software):

1. Apple Pascal format, volume name 'CSCPM:'
2. Apple CP/M format with BIOS source and a few utilities

Again, neither of these is the correct one.

I can handle any type of Apple image file format.  Would greatly
appreciate it if someone has these elusive items.

Steve