Heath ET-3400 / ETA-3400 Anyone?

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Mon May 4 01:14:16 CDT 2015

Thanks so much, Paul.. that info certainly moves things ahead.

But the dang schematics are missing from the hardware manual.. does anyone
have a scan?

BTW, I do have what I believe to be the complete set of coursework
materials for the ET-3400.. not just the first ET-3401 course, but the next
two or three units as well. If anyone has interest, I can upload them.