Dilog SU723A

shadoooo shadoooo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 15:40:54 CDT 2015

Hello,
I just received from a friend a Dilog SU723A, but I don't find any
documentation about it.
The board is rev.D and has two 50 pin connectors on top... which one
should be used?
 From a quick look at the ICs on the PCB, I suspect one connector is for
single ended, the other for differential SCSI,
but I'm not sure about it...
Anybody has some info / manual / other ROM dumps? My ROM image is
available if somebody is interested on it.
As I suspect that the same board could support also SU726A, if would be
nice if somebody has ROMs and/or PLA
dumps, could be interesting in being able to switch between features.
Thanks

Andrea