IBM 5100 Restoration in progress

Santo Nucifora santo.nucifora at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 07:22:11 CDT 2015

Hi Christian,

Thank you, I did find the dump yesterday and to answer your question, I do
have 32k of memory (two 16k boards).

It is my understanding that if an A gets printed, the A test completed
successfully and it is dying at the B test where the last part of the test
is to print the letter B on screen.

We certainly need a hex dump for the 5100 but I've looked around and found
nothing.  I don't suppose I can dump my Executable ROS in the condition my
machine is in.

Is there a list of the Assembler opcodes I can reference?

Thanks again for your help,
Santo