TRS-80 Model 1 Level 1 repair.

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 15 02:53:33 CDT 2015

That looks great, congratulations on getting it working again!

I am mostly interested in DEC equipment, but the TRS-80 is one of the few micros I would like to have. I can't quite remember which model my school used to have, but I think it was a model I.

You mention a technical reference which sounds really useful, is that online somewhere? I had a look on bitsavers and was surprised that there is nothing at all listed under Tandy or under Radio Shack. Manx lists some technical reference manuals, but not for the Model I.

Regards

Rob