Dilog and Emulex boards

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:01:38 CDT 2015

Hi Sean,

Waiting is not a big problem, unless I trip over it.

The problem is I have no idea which boards, if any are SCSI. Some I know
aren't, but I don't have very good docs here to look them up, or time to do
it on line.

If you can find one on there that will work for you, we can put something
together and wait.

Need anything else?

Thanks, Paul