Looking for PDP-11/03 front bezel (2U high)

steven at malikoff.com steven at malikoff.com
Tue Mar 10 20:01:14 CDT 2015

Hi all,
   I'm looking for the front panel for a 19" 2RU (3-1/2") high four-slot PDP-11/03-KA, with a rectangular hole for the three switches. Looking at photos on the web, some appeared to have badges and some didn't, is that the case?
I've not much to swap in my 'stash' except some old Terak Qbus cards and a hex-height Unibus M7234 timing board from an 11/40, of unknown working condition so I'm happy to Paypal if you had one.
Thanks for any help - I recently joined this list and the posts I've seen so far are really interesting.
Regards,

Steve Malikoff.