Spacewar paper has been published!

Marc Howard cramcram at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 10:18:51 CDT 2015

There's one machine not on you list although it doesn't surprise me.  I
worked on an Adage AGT-30 that had an excellent version of Spacewar ported
to it (along with Life, Lunar Lander and 4x4x4 tic-tac-toe.  These were all
running sometime prior to 1972.

I wonder if anyone else on the list worked on AGT's or the predecessor the
Ambilog 200?  Great graphics machines. 30 bits, 1's complement and a 4 x 3
matrix multiplier implemented with multiplying DACs.

Marc