1990 Era computer room

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Mon Jun 22 21:14:49 CDT 2015

On 06/22/2015 04:19 PM, Rod Smallwood wrote:

> It looks like three dual systems with processors sharing
> common storage.
> Tandem? or other robust ysytem

That AIN'T tandem, I'm sure.  A couple good friends worked
for Tandem from very near the beginning, so I know what a
Non-stop I looks like.  He built one from scrap boards in
his basement, too.

Also, it is clearly NOT 1990 era, probably much closer to
mid-1970's.  The cartridge disk drives look a little like
double-decker Diablos, with the packs in racks on top of the
cabinets.  The CPUs remind me of TI machines, but these
would be earlier than the ones I had seen.

Jon