What are the differences between the DEC RP11-C and RP11-E controllers?

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 16:08:07 CDT 2015

The RP11-E is a newer, but about same size, than the RP11-C. I don't
remember the differences, but i went to Chicago and was trained on both in
the late 70's.

I have a few cabinets of documentation to sort through and I might have
some in there.  Al, do you want to scan it if you don't have it and I find
it?