OT? Compaq 5/60M

Ian Primus ian.primus.ccmp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 00:34:12 CDT 2015

Neat! I used to have a Deskpro 50M that I used for a long time - this
was back when it was only kind of obsolete. It was the 486 version of
this. I gave it away when I moved many years ago and haven't found
another one since. I kind of miss that box, it was... interesting.
Neat to see one that survived!

-Ian