Components Data Books

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Tue Jun 16 13:01:02 CDT 2015

Mine too! I just love the old paper books versus PDFs ... and I've got a
pretty decent collection of databooks both that I have picked up second
hand, as well as a pretty large chunk of those that my dad acquired over
the course of his engineering career when he was cleaning them out from his
library ... I don't have quite so many ... probably not more than a hundred
in total ... mostly focused on digital but I've got a little bit of
everything; connectors; discrete components; analog; power; telecom; RF ...
if this sort of thing is useful to people, I'd be happy to pitch in with
the effort here, to cover requests for datasheets that aren't available
from the usual sources. I've got a few that might be a bit obscure.

Best,

Sean