SS10 console settings

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Sun Jun 14 17:15:15 CDT 2015

You never know ... I once had a network cable that would cause SS10s to
crash intermittently and refuse to boot. It was pretty consistent ... it
would fail out pretty much any unit I put in the position ... Finally I
ripped all the cabling out and started from fresh and ... the machine
plodded on as if nothing were wrong in the first place. Try to figure that
one out :O The bad cable even brought the link up!

Best,

Sean