Pertec Tape Drive Interface Musings

wulfman wulfman at wulfman.com
Wed Jun 10 07:06:01 CDT 2015

What memories that brings back. I worked in chatsworth at Pertec on them
tape drives as a Tech on the assembly line.
they were a pain in the butt to make work perfectly. Glad them tape
drive days are over.

--
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized use,