DHCP on VMS/VAX

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Sat Jun 6 18:16:25 CDT 2015

Hi folks,

ISTR that DHCP was introduced in TCPIP-5.1, which was included on the 7.3
hobbyist CD.  But I have a 7.2 CD….

I've installed VMS on SIMH on a G4 iBook (because I can), but then I
remembered (yet again) that 7.2 doesn't have DHCP, which is a pain with a
laptop on WiFi.

So I'm hoping to find either (a) the kit to install TCPIP-5.1 or (b) a 7.3
ISO image on a big enough pipe for FTP.  :-)  Can anyone help?  Oh, and if
you're looking for 7.2 (VAX) I have that….  Thanks!  -- Ian

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."