need help getting a Sun Ultra-10 working

Dave G4UGM dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 14:00:05 CDT 2015

I suspect it is not finding the frame buffer. The default settings in OpenBoot are pants...

> > I have two sun's with dead NVRAM and can't get either to work with any of
> the replacments I have tried. Even tried CR2032 on existing battery after
> attacking with Dremel...
> I'm about to try that with my Proxxon (a Dremel, basically).  I will report my
> results.

Ah yes, I nearly bought one to install as a milling head in my Maplin/Vellmen K8200
printer as there is a mount you can print for those on the K8200 web site, but then
I found a mount for a Dremel on Thingyverse and the local DIY shop had them on offer...