First Computer Store

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Sun Jul 26 17:01:06 CDT 2015

On 7/26/15 2:12 PM, Dave G4UGM wrote:

> [...]

Yes, but they don't seem to sue folks who just create clones of someone
else's VID/PID.

I suspect the problem is more of trying to avoid the costs of
developing/adapting S/W for their
particular device, which is why they "clone" an existing device rather
than creating one of their
own from scratch.

TTFN - Guy