Mysterious S100 SRAM card

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 09:41:36 CDT 2015

Looking at the flicker for Larry Niven's machine, I see it hada Polymorphic video card. The machine would have had a parallelkey board. You can see it had the keyboard connector wiredto it.The drive has the controller built into it, similar to the Digital Systemsdrive. It would have had a bus interface card but I don't see itin the pictures. I suppose it is lost.If it is like the Digital Systems, it wouldn't need boot ROMs becausethe disk can self boot.Dwight