Chromatics on ebay

wulfman wulfman at wulfman.com
Thu Jul 23 18:01:23 CDT 2015

You can offer to take him to small claims court for the item. That
option has worked well for me in the past.
Once you let them know the option of a court case is real they are more
than willing to deal with the contract.
IT's quite clear in the ebay auction terms.

--
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized use,