OpenVMS Alpha V7.3

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Fri Jul 17 17:26:49 CDT 2015

Well, it took a little bit of monkeying around but I was able to get the
the V7.3 ISO I received from a helpful fellow list member to boot on my
3000/400 ... it seems to only like my RRD37 drive and only on the internal
SCSI channel ... she is finicky ... but hey, whatever gets the job done :O
Woo hoo! Off to load my first Alpha VMS machine! Thanks all!

Best,

San