PDP 11 gear finally moved

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Fri Jul 17 16:13:07 CDT 2015

Replace - no, I don't agree - especially not for those of us who don't
have the kind of budget that your organization has.  In my experience,
for equipment of this quality and vintage, 95% or more of the time an
hour to a few hours of re-forming is all that is necessary - and as Tony
has pointed out, even that is not often really necessary.

JRJ