PDP 11 gear finally moved

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Fri Jul 17 16:10:55 CDT 2015

What I am wondering about, though, is the extra current they draw while
they are forming up while the power supply is running.  The capacitor
might survive it (not get so hot that it fails), but the things supply
the higher than ordinary current to it might not.  Killed a bridge
rectifier on a PDP-12 that way.

JRJ