PDP 11 gear finally moved

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 14:50:20 CDT 2015

I had to do some cap replacement on some older Motorola tube radios,I have
some basic soldering skills. I was under the impression that the capacitors
in computer equipment this big from this year would have been of better
quality and it would not be an issue.

I have someone scheduled to come out tonight after i get off work and get
it out of the rack.