OpenVMS Alpha V7.3

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Thu Jul 16 22:28:51 CDT 2015

Maybe my RRD45 doesn't like the "700 MB CD" ... does anyone know if it's
possible to bootstrap the installation from my existing CISC VAXcluster
with the ALPHA084*.ISO images I got from HP? Cross-platform MOP boot from
the VAX with the *.ISO images mounted locally on the VAX, perhaps? I assume
it's just a save set that's restored with the BACKUP command once one can
actually get to the point of a DCL prompt on the machine?

Best,

Sean