Time to dig out some of my DEC XX2247 keys

Pete Turnbull pete at dunnington.plus.com
Wed Jul 15 19:50:55 CDT 2015

On 15/07/2015 21:55, P Gebhardt wrote:
> Ok, now who can tell me why the hell people bid so much on the metal version of the start/stop keys?
> I'm reeeeally curious about that!

 > http://www.ebay.com/itm/281749697289

Plus $47.00 USPS Priority Mail International, and "International items
may be subject to customs processing and additional charges."!!!  And at
the current bid+shipping, yes it would be, in the UK.

Last time I had a spare cut locally, it cost something like UKP5.00 for
two.  Add a little more for stamping it with the number etc, I suppose.

--
Pete

Pete Turnbull