Microsoft multiuser Basic for the Altair 8800

Tom Moss tomjmoss at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 15 05:30:21 CDT 2015

Hi Kip,

Do you mean MITS Timesharing BASIC? I can't remember if Microsoft developed
it or not.
There's a copy of it on Mike Douglas's Altair Clone site, along with a
demonstration video.

http://altairclone.com/downloads/basic/Floppy%20Disk/
http://altairclone.com/downloads/manuals/MITS%20Timesharing%20BASIC.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB6MHwgNNYk