Front Panel Update

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 14 13:20:23 CDT 2015

Hello Everybody
                          In the course of doing the artwork for 8/e
type B I have turned up some more variations.

The list  now looks like this:

 1. Switch position markings
 2. Line round switch area
 3. The EMA title block isolated from the other titles
 4. Lines between groups of three lamps
 5. lab8/e instead of pdp8/e

So far I can't find any reasons as to why these variations seem to be
random.
The only thing that is not cosmetic is the two types of switch position.

I am minded to add all of variatons (excluding lab8/e) because they seem
progressive:

     No line round the switch area    becomes     line round the switch
area
     EMA title attached                      becomes     EMA title detached
     No lines between lamps             becomes     lines between lamps

Then produce two versions based on the switch position

The issue is of course small batch costs.

Comments gentlemen please

Rod