Linear Power Supply (Conversion Equipment Corp) from a basic four 510

Armin Diehl ad at ardiehl.de
Mon Jul 13 11:28:56 CDT 2015

Thanks, yes you are right. And it is fixed now. Would have been more
easy with the schematics on hand.

But the 510 does not seem to start, may be the mini test program i have
(to boot from terminal) only works with the model 210 and not with the
510. (http://basicfour.de/cpu/small/index.html)

Would really like to have the cpu documentation, than it may be possible
to write some test code. (1300 CPU Technical Manual and/or M1300 Series
CPU Organisation and Description Reference Manual)

--

Grüsse
ad at ardiehl.de