VCF Midwest visitors

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 00:57:53 CDT 2015

I have requests from several list members to stop b y and do some shopping/
trading. I'm still on the mend from my latest replacement shoulder and will
be out of commission for quite a while yet. While not quite up to the show,
I have no problem with members stopping by. But I still have doctors
appointments, PT, etc.

I can see I-74 from my house and am about 10 miles west of  I-57 by
Champaign, IL. There are several good routes to Chicago from here, which is
about a 3 hour drive.

If anyone wants to stop by I only ask that you make a ball park appointment
that will not interfere with my medical appointments. If I have an idea of
what you want (LA120s, monitors, other large things) I can have it out and
ready. I should be able to have some of my high school helpers to help pack
and load.

I'm not a morning person, but can make it work. Nighttime  doesn't bother
me at all.

If I missed anything or have general comments, please reply. If you want to
set up a time or have specific questions, please contact me off list.

Many Thanks, Paul