A 'good-enough' H960 |d|i|g|i|t|a|l| PDP11 masthead replica

steven at malikoff.com steven at malikoff.com
Wed Jul 8 23:00:08 CDT 2015

Following the recent discussion here on the 'DEC logo' topic, I've been mucking about with my own efforts to produce a replica PDP11 masthead panel for the DEC H960 rack.
The idea is basically to make an SVG for a vinyl stencil which looks 'good enough' until I can find an orignal one. I've drawn CAD (vectors and arcs only - no splines)
over images I've found on the web, from scratch, without relying on the Batchelder examples. So far the output is virtually complete but I need some help from the list,
if possible - I would like the dimensions of the width and height. I know it's larger than a DEC filler panel. With thise I can adjust the drawing to the final size and
continue on the project.
As I need to mix a blurb with example images I've placed it under a blog entry on the VCF board at
http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/entry.php?544-A-good-enough-replica-of-the-digital-PDP11-masthead-for-the-H960-rack
Please take a look, and thanks for any help or comments,

Steve.