VAX-11/750 registry (Was: Reviving a VAX-11/750)

Alan Perry aperry at snowmoose.com
Wed Jul 8 16:44:33 CDT 2015

On 7/6/15 8:17 PM, Christian Gauger-Cosgrove wrote:
> On 6 July 2015 at 23:03, Alan Perry <aperry at snowmoose.com> wrote:
>> Is there any interest in starting a VAX-11/750 registry?  I wouldn't mind
>> knowing who else out there has one and where they are now.  If you are
>> interested, send me e-mail (vax11-750 at snowmoose.com).
>>
> Sorry for the scope creep; but perhaps it might be more
> useful/interesting to make it a registry of any VAX that has a name of
> the form "VAX-11/7xx"? (Which could also include the VAX 8600 and VAX
> 8650, since were originally to be called the VAX-11/790 and
> VAX-11/795.)
>
> Thoughts on that idea?

Just saw this as my filter that collects cctalk postings hid it away.

I am mostly interested in keeping track of 750s since I have one. But I
guess that I could keep track of the others as well.

I just saw this thread and it looks like there are a bunch of other
posts, so let me see where the discussion has gone ...

alan