FS: IBM 5250 8 Bit ISA Terminal Emulator Card With Software. Also IBM AT Clone System and Other PC Things

Steven Landon slandon110 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:51:35 CDT 2015

Clearing out some excess stuff here

I have an ISA IBM 5250 Terminal Emulator Card.  Comes with the DOS
software on a CD.  Make A Fair Offer

IBM AT Clone.  640KB RAM 40MB MFM Hard Drive.  Ethernet Card,  set up
with mTCP.  1.44 3.5 HD Drive and 5.25 HD Drive. Has ATI VGA/EGA Card as
well  Make A Fair Offer

Toshiba Satellite 4010 CDS  32MB RAM 2GB HDD.. Has 3.5 drive, CD-ROM and
Ethernet Card.  Make a Fair offer

Dell Dimension M233a.   32MB RAM 8GB HDD.  Ethernet.  This is running
OpenStep 4.2 with fully supported video, networking and sound.  233Mhz
Pentium MMX Processor.   It runs it really nicely. Make a fair offer

Everything here is 15 bucks each shipped in the USA

Microsoft Systems and Development CD-ROM Circa 1994

Windows For Workgroups 3.11 Disk Set

Windows NT For PowerPC, Intel, MIPS 6000, Alpha

MS-DOS 6.22 Disk Set

IBM Cartridge Basic for PCJr

Windows 95 Original Release on CD-ROM and Floppies with Book and Key Code

Thanks.

eBay feedback upon request and I accept PayPal.   Or if you are in
Michigan and want to come pick it up you are more than welcome to
come.   I am in Central Michigan,  North of Mount Pleasant